EURAXESS ASEAN Flashnote includes 2 news from SEA-EU-NET
The EURAXESS ASEAN Flashnote from April 26 includes the following news items:
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (IF). ASEAN Researchers Eligible. Call Now Open
- SEA-EU-NET II: Join the Newly Established Southeast Asian Chapter of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Southeast Asia - Europe Joint Funding Scheme call for Proposals. Deadline 30 June
- France: PhD, Post Doc, and Opportunities at the Institut Pasteur. ASEAN Researchers Eligible.
- Turkey: - TÜBİTAK ‟2221” Fellowships for Visiting Scientists and Scientists on Sabbatical Leave. ASEAN Researchers Eligible
- United Kingdom: UK – Philippines: Joint Health Research Initiative Call for Concept Proposals
- United Kingdom: UK – Philippines. Newton PhD Scholarships
- United Kingdom: Newton Fund Institutional Links for Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines
- United Kingdom: Research Links Workshop Grants. Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam Eligible
- United Kingdom: Researcher Links Travel Grants for Thai Researchers. Open for Application Now
- ASEAN: Third Batch of SHARE Scholarships for ASEAN Students Open for Applications.
- Germany: Germany's "Green Talents Award" 2017 - Open for Application. ASEAN Researchers Eligible. Deadline 23 May
- Germany: Be Part of the Falling Walls Lab in Singapore and Malaysia. Registration Now Open
- SEA-EU-NET II: Visualisation of ASEAN-EU Co-publications Now Available Online