Call for Papers and Posters
The SEA-EU-NET 2 project will organise the next ASEAN-EU Science, Technology & Innovation Days (STI Days) on 24-25 April 2017 in Brussels, Belgium as a bi-regional forum for cooperation activities between Europe and Southeast Asia. The conference will include plenary sessions on ASEAN-EU STI cooperation with high-level keynotes, a brokerage session focusing on the Southeast Asia – Europe Joint Funding Scheme for Research and Innovation (Joint Call), as well as a Closing Event of the SEA-EU-NET 2 project.
Young researchers from the 10 ASEAN countries are invited to submit papers or posters on the scientific topics of the event, more concretely
Health with specific focus on
- Anti-microbial drug resistance (new drug candidates (preclinical), Diagnostics, Transmission, antibiotic use and resistance in livestock, Surveillance);
- Emerging infectious diseases (New drug and vaccine candidates (preclinical), diagnostics, epidemiology, public health preparedness) in the context of EU and ASEAN partnerships.
Climate Change/Environment with specific focus on
- Adaptation/Resilience of food production systems (including varietal improvement of (plantation) crops);
- Impacts of Climate Change on Ecosystems/Biodiversity (including analysis of diversity-stability relationships and ecosystems productivity) in the context of EU and ASEAN partnerships.
- Submission of Final Papers: 1 March 2017
- Evaluation: 20 March 2017
- Editing: 30 March 2017
- Printing: 5 April 2017
Important dates for poster submissions
- Poster abstract submission deadline: 20 February 2017
- Evaluation and selection of abstracts: 20 March 2017
- Submission of final posters as a digital document 10 April 2017
- Printing of the abstracts: 5 April 2017
For submissions in both categories or any related questions to the CfP please write to Mr. Adam David email@example.comPlease consult the attached document for the official announcement and complete information on the CfP.