Call for papers and posters - STI Days 2016
The SEA-EU-NET 2 project will organise the next ASEAN-EU Science, Technology & Innovation Days (STI Days) on 10-12 May, 2016 in Hanoi, Vietnam as a bi-regional forum for cooperation activities between Europe and Southeast Asia. The conference will include plenary sessions on ASEAN-EU STI cooperation with high-level keynotes, various scientific workshops focusing on the societal challenges of the Food - Health - Water axis and Information and Communication Technology, as well as information and training sessions on funding, mobility opportunities or innovation. An Innovation Exhibition and several field trips will make the programme more interactive and interesting.
Young researchers from the 10 ASEAN countries are invited to submit papers or posters on the scientific topics of the event, more concretely:
- Water – Food - Health Nexus with specific focus on i) water security, environment, sanitation, ii) applications and technology offers in agronomy, nutrition and food safety, iii) diseases caused by water and food in the context of EU and ASEAN partnerships.
- Information and Communication Technologies (organised in partnership with CONNECT2SEA project): with specific focus on i) energy efficiency, ii) water management, iii) smart cities and smart villages, iv) e-services for enhanced participation in the context of EU and ASEAN partnerships.
- Paper and poster abstract submission deadline: 29th of February, 2016
- Evaluation and selection of abstracts: 21st of March, 2016
- Submission of final papers and posters as a digital document 18th of April, 2016
- Printing: 2nd of May, 2016
Further information please contact Ádám Dávid at firstname.lastname@example.org
More details on the requirements are available here.